Sat, Aug 08 | Zoom (Online)
Masterclass in Clinical Supervision: Creating a Strong Ethical Practice and Engaging Those You Supervise
ONLINE $80 Earn 6 CEU's Clinical Supervisors have tremendous responsibility of balancing ethics, development of supervisee's, and upholding quality patient care. This workshop will cover topics to include, how to become a recognized supervisor by your board, ethics, and documentation.
Registration is Closed
Time & Location
Aug 08, 2020, 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM MDT
About the Event
- Common Challenges in Supervision
- What You Need to be a Supervisor in New Mexico
- Ethical and Legal Protections
- Guidelines for Documentation and How to Hold Supervision Groups
- Evaluation and Choosing Your Model of Supervision
- Confidentiality in Supervision
- Managing Ethical Dilemmas
This workshop will be presented by Rickie Palmer, LPCC.
- Supervision Masterclass$80$800$0