Tue, May 05|
Utilizing TeleMental Health In Your Practice, by Rickie Palmer, LPCC (Live, Online Class)
4 CEU's $50/person This course will provide you with an overview of telemental health to include tools, techniques, and ethical and legal requirements to successfully implement TMH services into your work.
Time & Location
May 05, 2020, 12:00 PM – 4:00 PM MDT
About the Event
The need for Telemental health is growing in New Mexico and many practitioners can benefit from offering these services. This class will provoide an overview of TMH with up-to-date information regarding recent changes in policy and procedures during the covid19 pandemic.
Main objectives include;
· Adhering to Ethical, Legal, and Clinical aspects of technology,
· Using HIPAA to protect client’s information when using telemental health,
· Expanding competence in the use of the technology needed to provide telemental health,
· Implementing Screening tools for client’s requesting telemental health,
· And best practices for providing clinical care through a technological environment.
TeleMental Health Training