Welcome to our Training Events Page!
All of our courses offer 1 CE/CEU per hour of training and are provided by trainers with extensive knowledge and experience in the field. MITC is credentialed as a CEU provider with the New Mexico Counseling and Therapy Practice Board and the American Psychological Association (APA).
Please email us with any questions or comments! firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thu, Oct 26Oct 26, 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM MDTVirtual on Zoom
- Mon, Nov 13Nov 13, 3:00 PM MST – Dec 18, 6:00 PM MSTZoom (Online)Nov 13, 3:00 PM MST – Dec 18, 6:00 PM MSTZoom (Online)Weekly class sessions meet every Monday from November 13th to December 18th, 2023 from 3:00pm - 6:00pm MST / 2200 to 0100 UTC (next day) Facilitated by Katie Hartlieb, Alicia Shiver, and Lindsay Worth $450 per person *A Level 1 MI Coach certification will be awarded upon completion of the class*
- Thu, Nov 30Nov 30, 9:00 AM MST – Dec 08, 1:00 PM MSTZoom (Virtual)Nov 30, 9:00 AM MST – Dec 08, 1:00 PM MSTZoom (Virtual)Join us for a 12-hour Advanced MI workshop to continue to develop clinical skills that support the practice of MI with opportunities for feedback. We will be meeting virtually on Nov. 30th, Dec. 1st, and Dec. 8th, 2023 from 9:00 am to 1:00 pm MDT each day. Earn 12 CEs / $160
- Thu, Sep 21Sep 21, 11:00 AM – 3:00 PM MDTVirtual via ZoomSep 21, 11:00 AM – 3:00 PM MDTVirtual via Zoom$60 per person / 4 CEs. HRPT dares us to see clients as unbroken and undiseased; clinicians as knowledgeable and biased; and both clients & clinicians as needing to undo much of what we’ve learned about addiction, people who use drugs (PWUD), and their treatment.
- Mon, Sep 18Sep 18, 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM MDTVirtual via ZoomSep 18, 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM MDTVirtual via Zoom$80 per person / 6 ethics CEs. Learn about racial trauma, including symptoms BIPOC individuals may experience. Explore trauma informed principles through an ethical & culturally specific lens, the complex racial trauma (CoRT) framework, and ethnocultural transference and countertransference.
- Wed, Sep 13Sep 13, 9:00 AM MDT – Sep 21, 12:30 PM MDTZoom (Online)